Any dental treatment that requires immediate care is considered a dental emergency. We accept walk-ins any time during business hours to help you get comfortable, whether with a permanent fix or a temporary treatment to alleviate discomfort. Please call us if you have any of the following:
- Toothache – especially one that interferes with normal eating or sleeping
- Swelling – minor or severe, especially if you think it’s something involving your mouth
- Broken or fractured teeth – save the pieces of tooth if possible!
- Knocked-out teeth – place in milk and see us within 1 hour if possible!
- Abscess – especially if you see pus or have a metallic taste in your mouth
- Lost crown or filling – especially if you are having pain or sensitivity
Don’t hesitate to take pain medication to make yourself as comfortable as possible, and call us right away. We are here to serve those in need!